[Inspired from Pinterest]
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf or Pizza Crust (thick)
- Pizza sauce (canned or quick recipe)
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Italian 5 cheese
- 1/2 pound Italian Sausage
- 1 lil bag of mini pepperonis
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Unroll the pizza dough into a large rectangle; spread with a 1/2 ladle of pizza sauce to within 1 in. of edges.
Sprinkle with cheese and sausage. Cut a forked tongue from a pepperoni slice.
Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet and shape like an "S".
Brush with an egg wash (beaten egg w/ a little water)
Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Warm remaining pizza sauce; serve on the side. Yield: 5 servings.
Slice & serve!